New Patients – Welcome to Our Practice!
Welcome to our new Healthcare For Women Hormone and Menopause Resource Center! The trusted physicians and staff strive to show compassion and care to our patients. We are continually making efforts to improve the patient’s experience. All our physicians welcome new patients!
Our offices are open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Monday through Friday. Some days we open as early as 7:30 am. Each doctor’s hours vary from day to day. We ask that you call in advance for an appointment. We make a conscious effort to see patients on time. However, there are many occasions when emergencies and other patient care problems resulting in unavoidable delays. We appreciate your understanding when this happens.
To make an appointment visit our Appointments Page. Please note our policy on late and missed appointments as well. Please be aware that as a new patient, we cannot give medical advice or refill prescriptions until you become an established patient. For any urgent matters, please call 911 or contact your previous physician.
Before Your Appointment
We ask our new patients to arrive 15 minutes earlier from their scheduled appointment to complete the new patient forms. Or, to expedite your check-in process, please complete your forms online, print them, and bring them with you to your appointment. Please have medical records and/or notes from other physicians ready for the receptionist. Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- A valid form of ID
- Most recent current insurance card
- Registration Forms
- Pharmacy information of your choice
Click the links below for information on each of the categories:
- List of Insurance Companies
- We accept most insurance companies as well as self-pay patients. Our office does not accept checks but we do accept cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- We are no longer accepting United Healthcare as of 10/01/2020.
- Forms and Downloads
- Our Office Locations
- List of Insurance Companies
CONDITIONS OF TREATMENT STATEMENT
Please read our conditions of treatment statement. We ask all our patients to follow these terms and conditions and understand that failure to comply may be grounds for dismissal from the practice.
- Disclose all pertinent information regarding health conditions, including any changes since the last visit, as well as all medications, including prescribed, over-the-counter, and homeopathic.
- Follow all provider recommendations, including specialty referrals, physical therapy, and other treatment modalities.
- Appear for all regularly scheduled appointments on time and notify the practice 24 hours prior to their appointment if they are unable to make it.
- Pay all co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurances.
- Maintain at all times proper decorum toward providers, staff, other patients, visitors, and vendors and expect the same from the family or caregivers who accompany them.