Please know your insurance plan! Your co-pay, co-insurance, and/or deductible is/are due at the time of service. In order for our office to submit your claim to the insurance company, we require that you provide us with the most updated insurance card at all visits. Please be aware that insurance cards change every year. Before making an appointment, check with your insurance company to ensure that your doctor is in-network with your plan. Review the information below for the Insurance Providers.
We participate with the following insurance companies:
***NOTE: as of 10/01/2020, our practice is NOT IN-NETWORK WITH COMMERCIAL UNITEDHEALTHCARE/
- Aetna (most plans, for plans that we do not participate with see below)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (most plans, for plans that we do not participate with see below)
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO AND HMO (Blue Choice)
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield-Federal Plan
- Coventry Healthcare
- Great West Healthcare
- Kaiser Permanente (only if allowed to go out of network-referrals are required)
- Medicare: if you have secondary insurance, please make sure that you have taken care of the crossover between Medicare and your secondary insurance (Please call Medicare to take care of this).
- Multiplan PPO/PHCS
- One Health Plan
- One Net PPO/Coventry
- Principal Financial Group
- The Hartford
- Tricare (referral may be required)
Healthcare For Women DOES NOT PARTICIPATE with the following insurance companies:
- Aetna MEDICAID, Anthem MEDICAID, ANY MEDICAID
- *****United Healthcare ALL PLANS INCLUDING MEDICAID (as of 10/01/2020)
- Aetna Premier
- Affordable Care Act Innovation and Aetna QHP plans
- Discount Medical Insurance Plans and International Plans
Contact us today to set up your appointment.