Hormone and Menopause Resource Center Patient Appointments
Our offices are open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (closed from 12-1 pm for lunch) Monday through Friday. Each doctor’s hours vary from day to day. We ask that you call in advance for an appointment. We make a conscious effort to see patients on time. However, there are many occasions when emergencies and other patient care problems result in unavoidable delays. We appreciate your understanding when that happens.
We accept many insurance companies as well as self-pay patients. Our office does not accept checks but we do accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. To book an appointment call one of our offices below.
- Falls Church Office Appointments, please call 703-528-6300, OPTION 3
- Reston Office Appointments, please call 703-437-8080, OPTION 3
- Schedule appointments through ZocDoc. *Note that ZocDoc is third-party software that we use for our patients to book their appointments online.
Before your appointment, please have the following information ready:
- A valid form of ID (passport, military ID, state-issued driver’s license, or ID)
- Most current insurance card
- Complete check-in via Otech text/email link.
- Pharmacy information of your choice
Parking for the Falls Church Office
Click here to learn where to park at our new Falls Church location.
If you find you are running late for an appointment, please call us to determine whether you can still be seen. If you are over 20 minutes late, we will make every attempt to accommodate you into the schedule; however, you may need to wait. Or, you have the option to reschedule the appointment.
We request that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Our office offers an appointment reminder service. A $50 fee applies to missed/no-show appointments.
Inclement Weather Policy
We follow FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in regards to closure only. If the Federal Government is closed, then the office is closed.
If you have any questions about Healthcare For Women Appointments, please contact us.