Healthcare for Women would like to thank you for your support and patience during this pandemic. We have always prioritized the safety and health of our patients and staff. Both our offices are fully open for all types of appointments. Please come see us!
COVID Office Information
Because we care about everyone, we must protect those who are unvaccinated or have compromising health conditions. We want to share the changes in our Covid protocols:
-Everyone is still required to wear a mask inside our office.
-Companions and children (partner/parent/caregiver/interpreter):
- Children: regardless of age, are not allowed in the office unless they are a patient.
- Obstetrical patients: one companion is allowed at the pregnancy confirmation appointment and ultrasound appointments only.
- Parent: only one parent is allowed per patient.
- Disabled patients or patients needing language assistance: only one companion allowed at all times during the patient’s office visit.
– We implemented remote check-in via Otech/UStart: 2-3 days prior to your appointment, a secured link will be texted and emailed to the patient. We ask patients to complete this process at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time to ensure the completion of forms and a fast check-in process.
-Patients and staff are encouraged to stay at home if they feel sick.